Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FOOTBALL and Indian Performance


I recently conducted a workshop at TFA( tata football academy) at Jamshedpur. I was invited to present a lecture on Performance Nutrition to all the coaches in Indian Football. It was a great learning experience for me to understand the energy requirements of a Football player and the performance Nutrition that will be required to enhance the indian players 90 minutes.

Robin, standing here next to me is slated to be the next Baichung Bhutia and I have worked on his diet and performance. He is now on BODYFUELZ and I believe that he will excel in the coming years.

PWRSPORTS and FASTCHARGE are working wonders for players as it keeps them fully charged. If any of the clubs out there want some samples to try it out for a winning edge do call us.

Till then I'll just keep Dribbling the Performance Nutrition Mantra.....

No comments: